Who Are We?
We are the families of World War II Rangers. The Descendants of World War II Rangers is the official group appointed by our WW II Rangers to survive them. We include spouses of WW II Rangers and the Rangers’ sons, daughters, nieces, nephews, and all of their lineal descendants for future generations.
The Descendants of World War II Rangers is the consolidation of two organizations : The “Ranger Battalions Association of World War II”, known as the RBA, and the “Sons & Daughters of World War II Rangers”, known as the S&D. Our WWII Rangers met every two years since 1945 until they were few in number. The S&D was organized in 2001 to assist the RBA and to carry on the legacy of our WW II Rangers.
Our Mission and Purpose
As The Descendants of World War II Rangers, our purposes are:
- To perpetuate the history of the men who served with the United States Army Rangers during World War II.
- To maintain and upkeep all memorials created in their honor.
- To arrange for reunions at the pleasure of its membership.
- To memorialize and perpetuate the memory of all Battalion Rangers.
- To educate and inform those seeking information and history of the Rangers.
/2018/09/Graph3.jpg" alt="" width="800" height="550" class="alignnone size-full wp-image-7282" />